Unit 4A Badminton Centre
School ties are also available from reception at the school.
School Uniform Grants
Parents/Carers of students joining Year 7 who are eligible for Free School Meals or Pupil Premium Funding may apply for a grant to help with uniform costs. The application form is available by clicking on the link below:
Maintaining a high standard of uniform is important for a school. It conveys confidence, quality and supports a purposeful learning environment. School uniform is not designed to be fashionable and cannot keep in step with the rapid changes in fashion each year. The aim is that students look neat and tidy and that all extremes are avoided.
- All items should be clearly labelled.
- Blazers must be worn by all students in years 7 to 11.
- Only one stud per ear, in the ear lobe, can be worn. Stretchers should not be worn. Other forms of jewellery are not acceptable other than a watch (not a smart watch).
- Hairstyles should be tidy and inconspicuous. Extremes of fashion are not acceptable. No artificial hair colour, e.g. pink, blue streaks.
- White T-shirts and vests may be worn under shirts but should not be visible. Coloured T shirts or vests should not be worn.
- Hoodies are not allowed.
- Nail polish should not be noticeable. Nail extensions are not allowed.
- Outdoor clothing: coats may only be worn over blazers. Denim and leather are not allowed.
Students in years 7 to 11
- School Blazer – maroon, with a school badge.
- White shirt or blouse with a collar button which can be fastened. There should not be a gap between the bottom of the shirt and trousers/skirt.
- Optional V-necked pullover in school maroon with embroidered logo (available from Initially Yours).
- School tie with house colour stripe.
- Trousers should be smart, black, full length and of reasonable width. They should not be jeans, chinos, leggings, jeggings or treggings (acceptable styles are shown below).
- Skirts must be black in a simple style with a plain weave material. Skirts must not be tight, stretchy or very short (acceptable styles are shown below).
- Shoes should be black or brown leather or leather look, suitable for school and be polishable. Logos or markings must be the same colour as the shoe, (acceptable styles are shown below).
- Tights and ankle socks should be plain black.