Welcome to our SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) pages.
We hope you will read more about the variety of ways in which Katharine Lady Berkeley’s School is supporting SEND students.
- For an introduction to SEND at Katharine Lady Berkeley’s School and for information on how SEND support is implemented in and out of the classroom, please click the link below to see our ‘SEN Information Report’.
- For details of Gloucestershire County Council’s local offer, please click on the second link below.
You may also find the following school policies relevant to a pupil with special educational needs and/or disabilities.
- Accessibility Plan February 2016
- Primary Secondary Liaison
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Policy
We also have a guide to describe the process of transition and support available for pupils moving from primary schools to Katharine Lady Berkeley’s School: